CRJ 101 Selection process for Supreme Court
PLEASE NO PLAGARISM
Explain the selection process for service on the U.S. Supreme Court, and offer four specific recommendations to make the process less political.
In this assignment, please list specific examples and recommendations. All answers should operate within the framework of the U.S. Constitution. The recommendation should be logical and offer a clear rationale.
Use the following guidelines:
- Identify specific examples in the language of the text to support your position.
- Examine some of the arguments used by the U.S. Supreme Court in Mapp v. Ohio, 367 U.S. 643 (1961).
- Include any philosophical underpinning that might have influenced the thinking of the majority in the Weeks v. United States, 232 U.S. 383 (1914).
- Remember to keep the philosophical basis of the U.S. Constitution in the discussion.
- For more information on APA format, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
You are to also comment on at least two other postings. In your response, state whether you agree or disagree with each of the four recommendations listed in the posting. Explain why or why not. Did the student present enough logical information to offer a clear rationale for each?