CIS 558 Week 6 Assignment 2 Software Engineering
WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 2: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, CMMI, AND ITIL
IT managers will commonly manage software development and systems integration activities. Write a 3-4 pages paper in which you:
- Describe the software engineering process, the challenges in managing software development activities, and the potential interface issues from the software development perspective.
- Analyze the CMMI levels and define a roadmap that the organization will ned to follow in order to get their software development processes to CMMI level three. Note: This is important because the CMMI level that an organization achieves impacts their software development reputation.
- Explain the auditing tasks that must be performed in order to achieve level 3.
- Determine the continuous assurance auditing activities that the organization will need to implement to help achieve CMMI level three.
- Analyze the ITIL service management guidelines and principles.
- Examine how ITIL service management practices relate to CMMI levels and continuous service auditing.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment.